Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Kateri Foods kosher? No. We currently are not kosher certified but expect to be certified in the near future.
- Is Kateri Foods gluten free? Yes. We operate a gluten-free production facility.
- I have allergies ... Are Kateri Foods products free from peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and/or dairy? No. We currently use peanuts, tree nuts, soy and dairy in a number of our products. Please see the ingredient and allergen statement on the reverse side of each bag to confirm allergen information.
- Are Kateri Foods GMO free? Yes. Our popcorn is GMO free.
- Are Kateri Foods products all-natural? Pop-Crickle honey-glazed popcorn, Pop Almighty seasoned popcorn, Crickle brittle, and Kateri Foods kettle corn are all-natural.
- I have a store. How do I sell Kateri Foods products? Please call us or email us for more information. 866-330-8351; email@example.com
- How do I get more information about Kateri Foods wholesale products? Please call us or email us for more information. 866-330-8351; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you ship outside of the United States? No. We currently do not ship outside of the United States, with exception of US service members serving overseas with APO or APO addresses (see below.)
- Can you ship to my P.O. Box? No we use UPS and need a physical address for product delivery.
- Can you ship to an APO or FPO address? Yes. We're proud to serve members of the military overseas.
- Do you charge sales tax? By law, we are required to charge sales tax for all orders shipped within Minnesota.
- What credit cards does Kateri Foods accept? Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- When will my credit card be charged? Your credit card will be billed at the time your order is placed.